The No. 1 Site for all the latest Auction & Insolvency info
"Auction News" and "Insolvency Report" are separate subscriptions which may be purchased individually or together at a discounted price.
Sevice levels explained:
- Weekly Hardcopy by Post (available in UK & Ireland only)
- Full Online Service
- Daily email alerts in your chosen categories of interest
- Link through to live online bidding pages
- View "Sale of the Week", "Featured Sales" and EMags
- Search sales or insolvencies by keyword, location, date range or category
- Search for auctioneers / insolvency practitioners by name, location or specialisation.
- View all sales for a given auctioneer
- Save listings to "My Favourites" for easy recall later
- Available as one-off annual or quarterly payment or by recurring monthly payment
- "Online Only" Service, same as "Gold" but no postal copy therefore lower cost.
Free (on registration) :
- Limited Access - View "Sale of the Week", "Featured Sales" and EMags.
Published weekly since 1958 "Auction News" is the leading guide to online and live auction, tender and private treaty sales.
We advertise for all the major auction houses and disposal agents in the UK to keep you fully informed on upcoming sales. If you have been missing out on the chance to bid at no-reserve auctions and tenders, we will point you to all the best sales.
"Auction News" specialises in sales of plant, machinery, vehicles, equipment and trade stock instructed by:
- Insolvency Practitioners - assets from liquidations, administrations, receiverships and bankruptcies
- HM Customs and Excise - confiscated and impounded goods
- Police, Post Office and Transport Operators - lost, stolen and unclaimed property
- Public Utilities, UK & US Government Departments - excess, over-stocked and unwanted items
- Finance Companies - repossessed goods from businesses unable to meet the repayments
- Trustees and Executors - from the winding up of estates
- Auctioneers - specialist sales held at the auctioneer's salesroom or at a dedicated outdoor site
- Solvent Companies still trading - surplus assets due to relocation, restructuring, overstocking.
- Also ex-demonstration and damaged items, catalogue returns, etc.
For a detailed description of what's included Click Here or click the image below to view recent back issues.
- Details of all* UK company insolvencies including liquidations, receiverships, administration and wind ups
- Practitioner contact details listed with each insolvency notice
- Discover which companies have recently gone bust or may be about to.
- Search insolvent companies by name, trade category, location, etc
- Search for practitioners who have been active in the past week, month or year
- Click the image below to view recent back issues.
* Not those listed as dormant or non trading